Wednesday 2 November 2011

Filming before Half-term

Before half-term, I mentioned that I was unable to make the first group filming session on the 19th October as I had other activities. However, I asked about how it went and I saw the other members of my group's blog posts and I discovered that Sean managed to get a white table cloth for the table that was necessary for the tea party (hence the Alice in Wonderland theme) and Amelia Quinn (in our group) decided that the first scene that needed to be filmed was the main one.
Our actress, Amelia Waterson, mouthed the words to the Audrianna Cole song when Sean was playing it from his iPhone. At first, she was unconfident with the task requested but in the end got the confidence. More information I got from this filming session was the weather and everyone involved was freezing, especially Amelia W who was wearing a dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment