Wednesday 9 November 2011

Track Listing Planning

For our Audrianna Cole digipack, I am considering what we could call her other tracks so we can make a back cover for the digipack with a track listing. I have looked at other artists' song names as they appear on their albums. The albums I have looked at include:

Coldplay - Parachutes (2000); songs such as "Shiver", "Yellow" and "Trouble" may have short, one word titles but has a larger effect than a song title with, for instance, six words, such as "I can't have it my way". 6 of the 10 songs on the album are actually one word titles, and most of them seem effective.


Adele - 21 (2011); songs like "Don't You Remember" and "He Won't Go" have longer titles than some of Coldplay's songs but they are still as effective as them.


Despite Coldplay and Adele having a slightly different feel to our Audrianna Cole song, this research is still useful as I wanted to have a base for the song titles for our digipack and I feel that these songs have effective titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment